For Adinton is possible link your offline convertions with your attribution reports using an API for linking your CRM with Adinton. It´s an easy process in wich just is required email us to get support (firstname.lastname@example.org or Carlos.email@example.com).
Once you have connected your CRM with Adinton, you will be able to see the information at differnt levels as Adinton associates your offline convertions with the journeys of your customers.
1. Filter: Just type what you are looking for to filter in the table
2. Show: Customize the number of rows you would like to see in the screen (It´s important use this feature when you have a big number of traffic sources)
3. Download: Just click any of these buttons to download this table in Excel or PDF.
4. Customize: Click on this button to Show or Hide those columns you want to see
5. Offline Conversions: This is the number of conversions by traffic Source, Medium, Campaign, Team or Domain. What Adinton does to associate these offline conversions with the relevant traffic source is use an ID to link the journeys (Email, User ID or any order ID data).
If after accessing on each topic, you still having questions you can access to our Common questions.