This report shows you how those journeys that end in conversion and participates in the funnel process.
This information is available at different levels: Medium, Sources, Campaigns, Terms, Devices & Os.
1. Basic Chart: It shows you in a visual way where conversions initiates, which are the influencers, where clicks end, and which channels does require 1 single step to convert.
2. Filter: Just type what you are looking for to filter in the table
3. Show: Customize the number of rows you would like to see in the screen (It´s important use this feature when you have a big number of traffic sources)
4. Download: Just click any of these buttons to download this table in Excel or PDF.
5. Customize: Click on this button to Show or Hide those columns you want to see
6. Report: There are 4 main values you should know to understand and use this information:
- Starter clicks: Clicks that initiate a journey and have ended in conversions.
- Middle clicks: Clicks located in the middle of the customer journey. We normally call them influencers as in most of the cases here is where users spent more time before to convert.
- Finisher clicks: Clicks that have closed the conversion.
- One click conversion: Clicks that do not require assistance and go directly to convert
If after accessing on each topic, you still having questions, you can access to our Common questions.