These audiences are especially useful in case you want to launch them thought multi platforms without the need of pre collected email from your users… Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Adroll, Criteo, … The only thing you need, is that your publisher allow you create this based on URLs
- Create 6 different HTML files in blank accessible from your web. Those files must met below requirements:
- These HTML files must contain the tracking tags from the platforms in which you would like to make remarketing with predictive sales audiences
- These 6 files must have different names that will be used per each category inside Adinton (Ex. adn2019_a.html accessible from https://www.yourdomain.com/adn2019_a.html and it will be used for A Category).
Please find some sample names for different categories:
This is how looks like real html file:
- Access to Adinton > Audiences > “+Audience” > Audience set up
- Turn on the custom dimension button in “SETUP IFRAME AUDIENCES” Section
- Assign a file to each category available in this section (Whit this information Adinton will execute this iframe 0x0 once Adinton does have the user classification). For example, in the below image we used the “Iulkjfafsefsfseva.html” to classify users.
- Click on Save
Now you need to access into your Publisher platform using these URLS to identify you user type, lets see a sample for Google Ads:
- Access to your facebook business manager account
- Click Facebook Ads (3 bars icon)
- Click Audiences (Públicos)
- Click “Create a Custom Audiece”
- Click “Website traffic”
- Change from “All web visitors” to “People who visited specific web pages”
- Indicate the afiliation time (For audiences A and B it´s recommended indicate 2 or 3 times the average time that take to a user buy in your site from the firts interaction…)
- Add the name of your html files that you want to include on this audience.
- Indicate the name
- Click Create audience
Please reply this process to create the audiences for each category. The most common audiencies are A-B to follow them and F to exclude them from your audiences.
- Access to Google Analytics > Settings icon “⚙ “
- Click on Custom Audiences > Audiences (Definiciones de la audiencia > Audiencia)
- Click on + New Audience
i. Click on “Create” button
ii. Select “Conditions” from Advanced settings
iii. Select “Users”
iv. In the action event search “Page” (Página)
v. Indicate the page related the needed audiences (Ex Iulkjfafsefsfseva.html created for users “A”)
vi. Click on Apply
vii. Select the Affiliation time desired (It depends of your business and your average conversion type)
viii. Name the audience (A name that allow you to recognize the user type)
ix. Click on next step
x. Select the google ads account/s where you would like to send this audience
xi. Click on “Publish”
The same methodology should be applied for the rest of the publishers that allow you create audiences in base users that visited different URLs.
Please feel free to review more of our help material for any doubt or consult or if it does solve your question does not hesitate to reach us at email@example.com