We’ve just launched a series of new variables that will allow you to create more powerful and sophisticated Adwords Rules.
- $DaysInMonth: When do you want to launch the rule? Every 21st?
- $SpentDays: The total number of days that have already expired in the month.
- $DayOfWeek: Would you like to launch a Rule every Friday lowering your CPCs because your weekends aren’t profitable enough? Just set it up!
- $HourOfTheDay: Do you want to launch a rule every Friday at a specific time….say 23.59? Or do you want to launch a pool of Rules every day at 8pm or after 8pm?
- $DayOfYear: Particularly useful if you want to launch rules for the last 100 days of the year, for example
- $WeekOfMonth: With this option you’ll be able to automatically activate some rules based on how your monthly profit is looking.
- $WeekOfYear and $Quarter: Is it clear, isn’t it? 🙂
Now, You’re going to be able to launch your own personalized rules, WHENEVER you want.
As simple as it is Powerful