Adinton Score is how we’ve called our Algorithm that assigns the perfect weight to each channel, that have participated on each individual journey.
Adinton Score is calculated keeping in mind some of this variables:
- Number of clicks that an user has done until to convert.
- Number of page views for each click.
- Bounce Rate of each click
- If the user has done a microconversion.
- Basket value of the conversion.
- Temporal distance between clicks.
- Other sophisticated data…
So, we can find if two users are doing exactly the same journey, depending on what each user is doing in side the website, Adinton can assign different score to each one.
You’ll find the exact weight in the Column “Attributed Conversion” or “Attributed Revenue”